Bourses d’études Australie 2020 : Undergraduate Program at Macquarie University
Description :Macquarie University is awarding Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentships are open for studying an undergraduate degree program. This is a highly competitive scholarship, based on academic merit and awarded to future students. The Scholarship will provide financial support for your tuition fee. Macquarie University is a public research university in Australia. It offers Foundation Studies (Pre-University) and University-level Diplomas. It ranked in the top 40 universities in the Asia-Pacific region and within Australia’s top 12 universities according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The application must have to meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Candidates are required to achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- The applicant must be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
Acceptable Course and SubjectThe University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Art, design & architecture
- Humanities & social sciences
- Information technology
- Medicine, nursing & health sciences
- Pharmacy & pharmaceutical sciences
Why Study at Macquarie University?The University of well known as one of Australia’s best universities. Here, you can get a range of accommodation options and find the perfect place to live while you study. You will gain professional as well as academic skills. Macquarie help students to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life.
- The University will provide the award worth up to $10,000 (AUD ).
- The scholarships will be applied to your tuition fee.
How to Apply for the ScholarshipFor applying, seekers are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for AdmissionFirstly, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at Macquarie University. Once you receive your offer, accepting it is secure. You will receive a notification from the university if you have a suggestion. Note: After admission, you will receive the Macquarie University Student Number, which is required to submit an online application form for a scholarship.
Step 2 Apply for ScholarshipAfter being enlisted at the University, you can apply for the Scholarship. To complete the scholarship application procedure, you will need to submit an online. It will take four weeks for your scholarship application to be processed from the time you have received an unconditional or full program offer.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution to be qualified for a Masters (coursework) program.
- You must have one of the following to be qualified to apply for an undergraduate programme:
- A recognized secondary (high school) qualification
- A recognized university foundation course
- A recognized two- or three-year diploma
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognized institution
- To successfully apply to Macquarie, there are standard English requirements and special English requirements.
Informations de contactTél:+61 2 9850 7111 Email:email@example.com Site web:www.mq.edu.au/