Niveau d’études:instituts de formation spécialisée | Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature:29 juill. 2020
Bourses d’études USA 2020 : Funding for International Students by
Novus Biologicals, LLC
Description:The mission of Novus Biologicals, LLC is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products for the life sciencesNovus Biologicals is also organized to provide the biological research community with a mechanism for commercializing unique biological materials.
- Organization: Novus Biologicals, LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma
- Award: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US, Canada, and European Countries only
- Course and Subject: Baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma program in a science-related field.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible-
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science-related field
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma with a declared major
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to fill out the online application form which mentioned on the grant webpage.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submits high school transcript), a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on what your favourite scientific discovery is and why.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
BenefitsThe educational program provides a $1500 to one student for the fall and spring
Informations de contactTél:303-730-1950 Email:email@example.com Site web:www.novusbio.com/